This recipe features the Top Sirloin Roast which is available on our Holiday Menu. This cut is tender and has rich beefy flavor.
We've paired the roast with Fingerling Potatoes & Shallots seasoned with Salt & Pepper and topped with Iberico Lardo slices as well as Brussels Sprouts & Carrots drizzled with Honey, Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. Plate these veggies then lay the sliced Top Sirloin over top.
- Top Sirloin Roast - ask us to season & tie it for you!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Butcher Shop Steak Rub
- Fingerling Potatoes
- Sliced Iberico Lardo
- Brussels Sprouts
- Honey or Hot Honey
*All ingredients available for purchase at the shop!*
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees and bring roast to room temperature.
- Roast the season and tied Top Sirloin uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until internal temp reaches 130-135 degrees. Let rest under loosely tented foil for 20-30 minutes before slicing the roast.
- While the roast is cooking prep the potatoes by cutting them 1/4" thick and thinly slice the shallots. Season with salt & pepper and lay flat in a roasting pan. Lay the slices of Iberico Lardo overtop. Put these in the oven when the roast is about half-way through and cook the potatoes for 25-30 minutes or until done. The Lardo crisps up during the cook, save these cracklings to use as the garnish!
- Lastly, cut the brussels sprouts & carrots to desired size. Drizzle honey or hot honey for an extra kick, olive oil, salt & pepper. Put these in when the top sirloin roast is almost done and roast for 15-20 minutes or until they're nicely caramelized.
- Plate the veggies together and lay the slices of sirloin and Iberico cracklings over top for an impressive and delicious presentation!